Opting for a more expensive kibble brand is not the only way to ensure that your furry best friend is eating a healthy diet.
A high-in-protein and low-in-fat dog food like Badlands Ranch Superfood Complete Dog Food is always a good option as it offers minimally air-drying processed ingredients which are free from dangerous pathogenic bacteria too.
Have a look at our review of Badlands Ranch Superfood Complete Dog Food.
We have highlighted key factors of the food brand. This will help you to know the brand in a better way, and we have also covered the ingredients analysis and cooking methods of this food brand.
Feed your dog Badlands Ranch Superfood Complete, he will surely love it. The ingredients used in the formulation of the food are good for your furry pal’s health.
What Is Superfood Complete?
Superfood Complete is a high-quality dog food by Badlands Ranch, which was recently launched in the year 2021 by actress and animal activist Katherine Heigl. With this simple philosophy, it will contain only air-dried kibbles for your dog with some natural ingredients.
Only natural ingredients are used in the formation of dog food. This is because it helps in maintaining the skin and coat health of your furry pal. In addition, it also boosts the immune system to fight against germs, keep the digestive system on track to avoid the stomach-related issue, and increase stamina.
It includes premium ingredients beef, salmon, organ meat, and healthy vegetables, all of these are a great source of omega, enriched with nutrients, and antioxidants for your furry pal’s body. The food is air-dried to maintain optimum nutrition.
Ingredients Used in the Superfood Complete
Dogs need a properly balanced diet for the healthy development of the body. For that, they need to be fed high-quality food, which doesn’t include fillers, soy, corn wheat, or other unhealthy things which can damage their body.
Ranch Superfood Complete is a great option to feed your furry pal, it only includes high-quality ingredients, and no fillers or anything. In the following paragraph, you can check out the list of primary ingredients used in the formulation of the food, and the list of nutrients also.
- Beef Liver
- Beef Heart
- Sweet Potato
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium Erinaceus)
- Chia Seeds
- Premium ingredients are a great source of protein, which helps to boost their energy level.
- Other ingredients supply fibre, and fatty acid. Which help to keep dog skin healthy, support brain health, boost the immune system and provide healthy digestion.
- Also, rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, biotin, and vitamin C, which support healthy skin, heart, and tissue health.
Benefits of Badlands Ranch Superfood Complete
After exploring the ingredients list, let’s check out the potential benefits of the Badlands dog food. Their goal is to focus on your dog’s digestive health, overcoming allergies, boost the immune system. Plus, following health benefits also your dog enjoys.
- Improve their eyesight
- Helps in maintaining a healthy coat, like shiny fur and reduces the hair fall
- Boost their stamina to stay active all-day
- Helps in keeping joints healthy
- Great support for gut and digestive health
Overall, this Superfood is a healthy one for your dog. Not only a good source of essential nutrients but also helps in giving a healthy body to your dog. So, it’s highly recommended for all stages of life, it’s worth investing in Badlands Ranch Superfood Complete for a healthy outcome.
Why Is This Dog Food So Popular?
We can’t deny the fact that majority of the dog food brands use fillers, mixed ingredients, to keep the food long-lasting. But, overcooking tend to reduce the nutrient value, which won’t add any benefit to your dog’s health.
On the other hand, Badlands Ranch Superfood Complete cook the food on low flame, they follow a slow cooking method. To give the full nutritional value to your pup, and the convenience of kibble.
As we have already discussed, the list of premium ingredients, which are used in the formulation of kibble. We know it very well that they do not include harmful substances, so you can easily feed it to your furry pal.
How Do I Prepare Superfood Complete?
It’s very simple, you just need to follow the feeding guidelines, which are displayed on the product packaging. Like how much should be served as per your dog’s weight. And if your pooch prefers more wet food, then you can do one thing, pour a small cup of lukewarm water into the dry kibble. Wait for a few minutes to let it rehydrate the food, and then serve it to your pooch.
Where can I buy Superfood Complete?
You can directly buy Superfood Complete from BadlandsRanch.com. When you visit the website you can get other information also like their goal, how they prepare healthy kibble for your furry pal, etc.
Why is Superfood Complete air-dried?
Well, food formulated with high heat tends to reduce its nutritional value, due to which it doesn’t add full value. So, to avoid joint, and digestive system issues, Superfood Complete adopted a slow cooking method to provide healthy food to your furry pal. Which will help to preserve the full nutrients value, and create a product that has the convenience of kibble.
Is there any recall history of Badlands Ranch Superfood Complete?
Badlands Ranch is new pet food, which was recently launched in the year 2021 by Katherine Heig. As per the survey, FDA, AVMA, Dog Food Advisor, have given a clean chit, so far to the Badlands Ranch, which makes it a recall-free dog food brand.
- Badlands Ranch Superfood Complete is a premium dog food, recently launched in the year 2021, by Katherine Heigl.
- Includes only natural ingredients for the formulation of the food, and gives essential nutrients to your dog’s body.
- Helps in maintaining the skin and coat health. Plus, boost the immune system of your furry pal.
- It includes premium ingredients beef, salmon, and organ meat, to meet your dog’s essential nutrient requirements.
Table of Contents
- What Is Superfood Complete?
- Ingredients Used in the Superfood Complete
- Benefits of Badlands Ranch Superfood Complete
- Why Is This Dog Food So Popular?
- How Do I Prepare Superfood Complete?
- McLaughlin, K. D. (2022, August 16). What Is Freeze-Dried Dog Food? Is It Better Than Dehydrated Dog Food? Retrieved October 22, 2022, from PetMD
- Team, C. N. (2016, September 30). Raw Diets: A Healthy Choice or a Raw Deal? Clinical Nutrition Service at Cummings School. Retrieved October 22, 2022, from Tufts University
When things come crashing down, Tiffany comes to the rescue! As a veterinary medicine graduate, she is the brain behind the in-depth analysis of the products. As an avid dog lover, she is earnestly driven to find the finest options. Any article on DogNeedsBest that has to do anything with your pet’s health goes under scrutiny before getting published.